Have you ever wondered, what is a REIT? Well, a REIT is a real estate investment trust. And this week on Two-Minute Tuesday we give you the basics of a REIT.
About The Author
In 2018 FI by REI was created with the purpose of helping individuals that want a better life. We share articles on personal finance, house hacking & real estate investing, and more.
What is House Hacking?
July 1, 2020
What is a ‘buy and hold’ investment strategy?
April 23, 2021
Should You Pay for Property Taxes with Credit Cards?
March 20, 2020
The Due Diligence Process for Buying Real Estate
May 14, 2020
The Most Read Articles
- Can my LLC buy my house?
- Reporting rental income to the IRS: Everything you need to know
- Furnished Finder: The Best Place for Finding Tenants
- House Hacking - The Ultimate Guide about Doing a House Hack
- The Concept of FI / FIRE
- Real Estate Investing 101: Start investing in real estate
- Why delayed gratification is essential to achieving FI
- What is the 1% Rule in Real Estate