Have you ever wondered, what is a REIT? Well, a REIT is a real estate investment trust. And this week on Two-Minute Tuesday we give you the basics of a REIT.
About The Author
In 2018 FI by REI was created with the purpose of helping individuals that want a better life. We share articles on personal finance, house hacking & real estate investing, and more.
June 19, 2020
December 11, 2020
May 1, 2020
May 7, 2018
The Most Read Articles
- Reporting rental income to the IRS: Everything you need to know
- Can my LLC buy my house?
- Furnished Finder: The Best Place for Finding Tenants
- The Chase Gauntlet: The Best Rewards Cards to Start With
- Real Estate Investing 101: Start investing in real estate
- Wants vs Needs: What is the Difference?
- What is the Cashflow Quadrant?
- The Best Tips on How to Budget Your Money