Burnout prevention is key when you are working hard to get ahead. And let's be honest, unless you win the lottery, it takes hard work to build wealth & achieve financial success. And that hard work can mean a lot of hours at a second job, doing a side hustle, or building a business.
About The Author
In 2018 FI by REI was created with the purpose of helping individuals that want a better life. We share articles on personal finance, house hacking & real estate investing, and more.
April 16, 2021
July 1, 2020
The Most Read Articles
- Reporting rental income to the IRS: Everything you need to know
- What is the 1% Rule in Real Estate
- Wants vs Needs: What is the Difference?
- The Chase Gauntlet: The Best Rewards Cards to Start With
- Can my LLC buy my house?
- House Hacking - The Ultimate Guide about Doing a House Hack
- House Hack #3 - A BRRRR House Hack Case Study
- The Importance of a Side Hustle